R & I Management Consulting Ltd was formed in 2017 following the amalgamation with R & I Material Solutions Ltd (2011). The capability of the company has grown from Materials solution to include IT and Materials engineering.
The registered office is in Croydon, Surrey but the Consultants are mobile and at present working in Crewe, Southampton, Hull and Nottingham. These include major FTSE100 companies.
The company focuses on providing consultancy services to the Technical and IT industries with a strong understanding to work within regulatory standards.
For Information Technology (IT), project management and business analysis services are provided within the FMCG and pharmaceutical markets in helping companies deploy a variety of software and hardware applications.
For the Engineering, consultancy in the following areas is available:
- Materials recommendations with complete analysis
- Process improvements using Lean Six Sigma and Lean manufacturing techniques
- Project Management
- Polymeric compound formulations for Elastomers, Thermoset and Thermoplastic types
- Contribution towards writing standards like ASME BPE – Materials including metals
- 3D Printing technologies
- Thermosets have been used for back Reaction Injection Moulding and Resin Transfer Moulding.
- Adhesive bonding to various substrates in different applications
R & I Management Consulting Ltd is fully insured for Public liability and Professional indemnity. Details are available on request.
It is important that we analyse the problem, investigate the causes and then provide the solutions. The Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost and Efficiency are vital. Each of these steps is detailed and involves several stages. We have personnel with Chartered Engineering status and follow Lean Six Sigma practices. We can adapt flexible Project Management approaches where required.
We work with Universities, testing bodies, government agencies, private companies and regulatory bodies.